Our goal here at Virtues101 is to create innovative products to help YOU teach your children, your students and yourself how to be better people through an understanding of the Vocabulary of Virtues. All of the world’s problems, both big and small, boil down to the character of the people who inhabit this beautiful blue marble.
By bringing the Vocabulary of Virtues into people’s daily lives – through everything from books to blocks, crayons to character coins – we sincerely believe that we are making a difference in the world. Since you are reading this, we hope that you agree. If you do, then we would like to ask for your help.
Here are seven simple ways that you can help US serve the world even more effectively – ways that don’t cost you a dime.
- Tell people about us. As you interact with like-minded parents and teachers, let them know that this resource exists.
- Post a review of one of our products. If you like something you purchased from us, let people know why. As a thank-you, when we see a review from you, we will issue a custom $1 coupon just for you. It may take a day or so for us to see it, but it will appear in your account, and there is no limit to the number you can receive.
- Send us a picture of your family or classroom using one of our products – perhaps a picture of your classroom with our flags on display, a coloring page by a student, your family playing one of our games, or your child wearing one of our T-shirts. We will give you a $5 coupon for a picture if it is accompanied by permission for us to post it on our website.
- Google one of our products and click on the link to our site. Believe it or not, just doing that can increase our visibility when other people search for similar products.
- Put a link to our site or one of our products on your organization’s website. Google looks for cross-links to decide how popular and useful a site is, and moves us up on their search page accordingly.
- Like us on FaceBook, and like our posts when you see them. Both Google and FaceBook pay attention to these things and will distribute our posts more widely if they are liked.
- Send us a suggestion. Many of our most useful products were originally ideas sent to us by customers just like you. We also welcome comments on our website, typos, confusing copy, etc. We are here to serve YOU. Let us know how we can do so.